An informal update
Unfortunately in the coming 4 days I will seldom have network access (again... I will say more on this soon), so I thought I would jot down the ideas floating around the GetGnuLinux.org website.
* Some things coming up next week, unless there is some disagreement (doesn't look like it but if so please express opinions!): Big rename to GetGNULinux.org and capitalisation of Gnus throughout - New small graphics on Windows page - more mentions of "non-free" instead of "proprietary".
* I hoped to have a Project Management set-up this week, but it looks more complicated that I thought. The goal was to enable a clear overview of all possible sub-projects and strategies(?) behind the site, and enable easy commenting/participation. (so not a CMS to run GetGnuLinux dynamically - simply something to organise ideas and projects). So far this is not as easy as this forum, so we shall see. I'll give it some more try.
The goal behind that is to make direct participation easier so we can go faster. I can't quite completely handle the website alone!
* Coming in the medium-term (maybe-hopefully... subject to availability as they say ;-)): Page about Mac OSX (appended to main Windows page) - correct&clean set-up of official translations - FAQ for "switch to Linux" section
* Ideas for future (absolutely nothing certain): More advanced cooperation with PolisLinux.org - pdf file to download and print or mail - presentation for short talks - clean list of vendors selling Linux-pre-installed PCs
* Next month, I hope to launch a more "dynamic" campaign to make the site more popular (especially if the Project Management is set-up...). I have many ideas for that: reaching out to other communities, making new buttons, writing a couple of articles...
This is all I can think of at the moment. I apologise once more if I disappear from the forums from time to time - things are not all that easy outside of my computer ;-)
Of course please comment and criticise at will so we can improve.