French translation Beta3 - online test
EDIT: Translation released, see announcement
I have completed 3/4 of the transfer of pages to html for the French translation of GGL.o
The files are not online but are available inside the download file. There are still many little things missing (like the footers and punctuation which will be done automatically when transfer is complete) but the core of the work and structure is done.
What needs doing on the translation before we can release it:
- Finish the translation of the "De Windows Ã Linux" page (the conclusion has been forgotten)
- Find some more localised versions (in French) of good places to go for beginners, in the "OÃ¹ aller ensuite" page.
And a nice complement (although not mandatory) would be to translate the Linux FAQ.
What's the planning then?
- This week-end (before Sun 26 Nov) hopefully: complete transfer and release beta2
- On Wednesday or Thursday: release beta3 "half-online" (not officially released or linked to from other languages, but available for link-testing)
- On Sat, Dec 1st: release.