Migrating to Launchpad?
I think that moving several components of GLM to Launchpad, would come in handy for the whole GLM community: We'd have less technical stuff to worry about and more tools to take advance of.
GLM componets I suggest to move to Launchpad:
- GLM's svn to Launchpad's code.
- GLM's translations to Launchpad's translations (see its FAQs).
- GLM's project manager to the full-featured Launchpad's blueprints.
Launchpad's tools we should take advance of:
- Answers: This wouldn't replace our NXFD forum. This forum has always provided us with wise advices, so I obviously wouldn't suggest to get rid of it. However, I think that we might split up the contact means: Use NXFD for philosophical and "Requests for comments" on our decisions, while using Launchpad's answers for technical, planning and other stuff.
- Bugs: Vere, very, very useful.
Further information: https://launchpad.net/+about
What do you think?