We want to reach to a million Windows users: help spread the news!
As we emerge from six months of rather un-rewarding, behind-the-scenes work, we have some rather big announcements to make. The next months are going to be exciting.
Quoting from our blog post:
- Let's learn more languages. Help hundreds or thousands of daily visitors to learn about GNU/Linux by translating to your language.
- Let's get linking seriously. With a great number of links towards our sites, we can make it to the first page of search engines, and be found by newcomers. The status of our link buttons could greatly be improved.
- Let's get organized. We have started the development of Animador, a PHP application that will help us do what SpreadFirefox does, and more. Among our wish-list are:
- Better tracking of link button usage, allowing the creation of referrer accounts;
- Better tracking of visits on our websites, with public reports so everyone can track progress;
- A variety of tools to build a vibrant multi-lingual community for on-line marketing.
We have a nicely-phrased press release, translated in 2 languages, to announce this. Please help us spread the news!
- Here is the news on Reddit
- There it is on Digg
- We have a submission proposal on Lxer, waiting to be published
We would be extremely grateful if you could help spread the news, in free software communities of all languages - perhaps one or two mailing-lists or forums you know could be interested in the news?
Thanks a lot in advance!